Sunday 17 April 2011

Beeeeeeer! Batmaaaann!!

Well now... I had an interesting time last night. It started off normal, playing a bit of Rock Band, and then heading over in a group of friends to another friends house to play beer pong. See, I've never played beer pong before, but it seemed like it would be a fun idea because me and my friend hadn't ever played before. It just turns out that I'm freaking awesome at it... mwahahaha!!


It's such a fun game! We all had such an awesome time playing, and I sunk at least 4 cups each time I was up. Oh, and I guess I haven't mentioned how ridiculously competitive I am about the most ridiculous things. This competitiveness has led me to yell "SUCK IT!" more than once to my boyfriend, who gets just as competitive as me sometimes. So it all just ended up being lewd victory dances and hip-thrusts whenever anyone at all managed to get a ball in a cup. Many curses were thrown about, and chugging was done by all. All in all, it was a sloshing good time!

Besides that, I am now alllmooostt finished Batman Arkham Asylum. I'm pretty much at the last boss battle. I'm hoping that there's a good free-play mode where I can just go around and get 100% completion, because if there's one thing that I love about this game, is that Edward Nigma (aka: The Riddler) leaves riddles around everywhere that you have to find the answer to. It's so much fun! However, if there's also one thing that I regret is that I've missed out on all of the beautiful and gorgeous graphics that the game has. It truly is an amazing looking game, with such beautiful artwork on the environments and characters, but I've spent most of it just making everything blue in detective mode.

Click to enlarge, because it's worth it to see properly

On the other hand, the detective mode is so useful, and is constructed in such a gorgeous way. The intricacy of this game in the graphics alone is astounding, and I absolutely love it. It's like it's the framework of everything around you, a blueprint of what makes the insanity of Arkham Asylum just pure lines. Other than the graphics, I love the actual gameplay and the storyline. It's so intriguing and interesting that I've just been playing it as much as I can. If you're into these sorts of action/adventure games, I suggest that you at least rent the game to get to play it. It's well worth it.

Also, if any of you were wondering, here's the site for the Portal 2 release countdown. Excite!

No comments:

Post a Comment