Tuesday 3 May 2011

The huntress stalks the job interviews in the night...

So this past weekend has been pretty great. My boyo came back to visit for the weekend, and while I had planned a romantic picnic to be had in a park, it didn't happen. Instead, we played beer pong with one of my good friends, and spent most of that night having pizza, watching south park, and then ending up puking. Other than that, we cuddled a bunch and played League of Legends (I like to lane with him :3). Ooh, and we also had a bubble bath! It was vanilla birthday cake scented and yummy smelling :D. We spent a lot of the time just cuddling and hanging out, because that's what we do and I'm addicted to being comfy while being in his arms, so go figure. We're kinda a low key couple. We like to cuddle and just hang out. It's mostly hanging out rather than going out, which I'm fine with. It kinda feels like we're supposed to be living together already. We've talked about it, but it's not feasible until we both get jobs and support ourselves. It'll happen at some point; probably after my sis moves away and I'll have to get a different apartment because it wouldn't make sense to still have two bedrooms.

Anyway, he had to go home this afternoon, but it was okay because I had a job interview today. I think it went well, but I only had one reference, so we'll have to see how that goes; never mind the fact that the referent isn't in the country. It was my first interview ever, but I still think it went really well. I just tried to act normal for once and be personable, and I think it worked out. They said they'd let me know about it within a week, so that will be good. Apparently, because it's a home depot, I would have to wear steel-toe shoes for safety, which I'm fine with... It just means that I'm going to have to go out and buy some steel-toe shoes if I actually get the job. Either way, if I don't get the job, at least now I've had an experience with an interview, and it was a good way of learning how to deal with my nerves in that situation. The person was really nice and she put me at ease, so that was good. It made it a lot easier to answer her questions anyway. I really wouldn't mind working there... It's such a relaxed atmosphere. Very welcoming.



It's been a pretty eventful few days for me. I got a call from Ardene earlier today about setting up an interview, but my phone kept cutting out. The person said they were going to call me back in 10 minutes (after the call), but they never did, so that was a bit sad. It was a blocked number too, so I couldn't just call back. They didn't give their name or tell me from which store they were calling from so that I could find a way to contact them again. It's really frustrating when that happens, because I really just want to get a job. I hope they call me tomorrow, otherwise I'm just going to have to call each store that I applied to online to see if they have a job opening. The funny thing is, is that I applied to Ardene and Home Depot as a whim sort of thing, just to apply because I really need a job and while I hadn't heard of any job openings, I thought it was a good idea anyway... Go figure! Anyway. I hope ardene calls me back. I would like to have options, and just maybe flaunt it and gloat to my parents that I can do something on my own, even though they think that I can't.

So anyway. I hope everything ends up good. I feel like I should call the art gallery back, and see whether they've processed my resume and if they're willing to set up an interview, but I'm pretty sure that if they wanted me they would have contacted me... Then again, everything works slow in this area.

On another note, I've been sucking really bad at League of Legends lately. REALLY bad. I've just not been having good games at all. I think I fell into complacency with the Coop-vs-ai mode, because it's easier to deal with and way more casual. It's also just a really easy game mode. I think I need to get better at this game if I'm going to keep playing with my bf and friends. My bf and his friend are lvl 20/30. I'm lvl 13. I'd love to just spend the entire day and night playing, but it's just going to annoy my sis with all of the incessant clicking of my mouse. I'm usually always playing as Annie. I used to be pretty great at using her, but now it seems like I've forgotten. I love playing as Annie. I love Tibbers. He's cute and cuddly X3 <3 I think I might end up dressing up as her for halloween this year. If I do, I promise I'll take pictures! I hope I can get a pink wig to wear. I would love to chop and dye my hair pink, but somehow I don't think that would go over well with the boyo. I personally would feel the obligation to dress like a superhero every day that I have pink hair, but hey. I kinda really want to chop all my hair really short... As in below my chin short, but above my shoulders. I've been growing my hair for a couple of years now, but I got it cut recently. It's now just by my chest instead of being down my ribs. Anyway.

You wanna play too? It'll be fun!


It's 2.41 AM now, and I'm getting a bit sleepy, so I think I'mma have to head to sleep. Good night/morning, all! Have a good sleep and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment